Thursday 25 October 2012

Adrian Smith Art Book

This is just a heads up that the wonderful artist Adrian Smith has offered to do an interview for the blog which is great news as he is just about to release a new art book. I ordered mine the other day so rest assured there will be a look at the book itself, some photos to wet your appetites and an interview with Adrian along with lots of samples of his artwork for you to drool all over.


You can visit Adrians Facebook page here, there is a lot of his artwork - sketches and finished work on the page and you can also pre-order the art book using the link at the top of the page. I believe this is the only way to order the book and all pre-orders come with a signed art print as a little bonus! The books release date is the first week of November so get your pre-order in quick or you will miss out.





Look out for the interview and a peek at the book soon!

dfb

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know about this - I would never have found out otherwise!

    I made some advertisement on my own blog @masterminis.net. Will link your blog too ;) Hope to get you some more viewers ;)

    Regards from Germany,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Michael! Yes if you put a link to Adrians Facebook page - I am very sure he will appreciate it! It should be a great book and I'm looking forward to getting my copy, although its release has been put back a couple of days.

    Thanks for the link up, when the interview is done a link to it should interest lots of viewers of your blog to!

    Thanks my friend!

    ReplyDelete