Friday 7 June 2013

Larry Elmore Interview News

I have the great fortune of procuring an interview with the absolutely amazing fantasy artist Larry Elmore, who has been illustrating fantasy worlds since the very beginning of Dungeons & Dragons.

Please watch this space, In about 4 weeks I should be able to bring it to you. However, it always bothered me when I used to read various interviews with various personalities about the unasked questions and missed opportunities. Well, I want questions from you so that I can put them to Larry. Make them good and they will be incorporated into the interview. You may post your questions in the comments below or you may even spot places you can post them elsewhere on the net, in the forums I visit.

There will be more news in a few weeks so Watch this Space and post your questions if you have one - don't miss your chance!!!!

dfb

No comments:

Post a Comment